Shimmery Neutral Makeup Tutorial
This is a tutorial for the eye makeup I wore in last Wednesday's post. It's one of my favorite neutral colored eye makeup looks. All of the shadows I used came from Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I use this palette almost every day. You can check it out here.
- Apply Virgin (pale nude satin shadow) to the inner half of your mobile lid, to the inner corner of your eye, and to the inner third of your lower lash line
- Apply Sidecar (beige sparkly shadow) to the center of your mobile lid and to the center of your lower lash line
- Apply Smog (golden brown shimmery shadow) to outer third of mobile lid, in the crease, and to the outer third of your lower lash line
- Apply Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmery shadow) to the outer corner of your lid and and on the outer portion of your lower lash line
- Apply Virgin below your eyebrow
- Use black liquid eyeliner along your top lash line and create a wing extending from the outer corner of your eye.
- Apply mascara and false lashes