Eight Ways to Wear a Black Midi Dress
If I could only keep one piece of clothing in my closet, my black midi dress would probably be it. It's extremely versatile and comfortable. Since it's a neutral you can pair it with just about any color and style of outwear and footwear.
Would you believe that I bought this on Aliexpress for less than $10? Crazy, right. Ordering from China is always a gamble but I lucked out with this purchase. I also found an identical dress on Amazon.
Here are a few ways I like to style my black midi dress:
1. Leather Jacket and Sock Booties
2. Camel Coat and Black Heels
3. Sneakers and a Baseball Cap
4. Scarf and Booties
5. Felt Hat and Over the Knee Boots
6. Sweater and Heels
7. Blazer and Leopard Print Heels
8. Belt and Booties