Things I Learned This Week
- Playing a game of monopoly with 5 people takes about 3 times as long as playing with 2 people. Don't begin such an endeavor/torture session unless you have at least 5 hours to spare.
- The only person who will say "that was fun" after a 5 hour long game of monopoly is the winner.
- Target is a great place to find the clothes that my husband likes. Our search for attractive and affordable athletic fit shirts is finally over.
- My husband looks super cute in V-necks (thanks, Target).
- If your father-in-law tells you a caucus meeting will only be about 1.5 hours, be prepared to actually be there for 3.5 hours. Also, you probably shouldn't make plans to eat out afterward because this will be difficult to do at 10:30 pm.
- Doing homework during spring break is an improbable/impossible feat.
- I have issues with waking up before 1pm during spring break. I slept for like 48 hours last night. My name is Sierra and I'm a sleepaholic.
- Chronicle is an interesting but slightly unsettling movie. I now understand why humans don't have telekinetic powers.
- How creatine works (thanks to my V-neck rocking hubby- see his post here).
Stayed tuned for a post on Sunday about strength training.