St. Patrick's Day Makeup Tutorial
Every year I always forget that it is St. Patrick's Day until I notice the abnormal amount of green clothing surrounding me. I also don't own a lot of green clothing.
I realized that a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, other than wearing green, would be to do some fun green eye makeup. I tried out a green smokey eye and loved it!
Here is the tutorial for this fun look:
1. Apply moisturizer. Cover any blemishes, redness, and under eye darkness with concealer. Apply foundation and translucent powder, if you choose. Apply eyelid primer.
2. Cover your entire lid with a light beige shadow. I used Skimp by Urban Decay.
3. Cover your main lid with a bright green shadow. Also lightly apply this color under your eye. The shadow I used was from a Sephora palette.
4. Apply a darker, more olive green to your crease and outer main lid. I used Bender by Urban Decay.
5. Apply a light olive green to the inner half of your main lid. I used L'Oreal HIP Rebel.
6. Put black pencil eyeliner around your entire eye.
7. Use an eye curler to curl your lashes. Apply a couple of coats of black mascara.
8. Apply a pale pink lipstick or lipgloss. Brush your cheeks with a peach colored blush.
That's it! Have a fun St. Patrick's Day!