Neutral Sparkle Makeup Tutorial
I don't know about anyone else but when I was in elementary school (or primary school as we called it in Australia) I loved wearing glitter. I had several different types of body glitter and face glitter. I just thought it was the coolest. Unfortunately wearing glitter becomes a little less cool as you get older.
Last month in my Ipsy Glam Bag, I got a palette of gorgeous glittery cream eye liners/eye shadows. I wasn't sure how or when I could wear them though. I realized that the lighter, champagne colored glitter could easily be used with other neutral colored eye shadows to create a glittery look that wasn't too bold and wouldn't make you look like a ten year old.
You can check out the results in the following tutorial.
Here are the products that I used:
Urban Decay's Naked Palette (can buy here)
J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette (can buy here)
Now for the tutorial (written instructions are below the image):
1. Apply Sin from the Naked Palette to the main lid
2. Apply Sidecar from the Naked Palette to the outer half of main lid
3. Apply Smog from the Naked Palette to the crease and the outer corner of the lid
4. Apply Virgin from the Naked Palette underneath the brow bone and to the inner corner of the eye
5. Dab the middle, champagne colored glitter from the J. Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette to the main lid
6. Apply black liquid liner to the upper lash line
7. Apply black pencil liner to the lower lash line
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara