Hats and a Love List
Shirt: Target // Jeans: c/o Silver Jeans // Hat: Forever 21 (similar here) // Shoes: Target // Necklace: Old Navy (similar here)// Bracelets: Forever 21 (similar here)
- Hats, as evidenced by the above pictures. Up until about six months ago, I wasn't really brave enough to wear them. Now I love them!
- Eve has reached the level of a helpful well trained golden retriever. Just kidding... kinda. When I ask her to bring me something, like a shoe or a toy, she will actually do it. It's exciting to know that she's understanding more of what I say!
- Everything by Urban Decay but in particular their new Electric Palette! I just ordered mine from Sephora yesterday and I am beyond thrilled to get it. It has all these amazing, bright shadows in it. I already have a bunch of looks envisioned for this palette. It's perfect for bold looks and subtle pops of color. You can check it out for yourself here.
Things I'm not loving right now:
- Starting to wear hats has made me realize that my head is ginormous. I'm a fairly small person but I have one huge head. If it's a one size fits all hat, chances are it's not going to fit me. I'm just going to sit here and pretend that it's because my brain is huge... and that that totally makes me a genius...
- John is gone from 6:30am-6pm every day. Sometimes he's even gone until 7pm. He's studying for the MCAT right now so after work he goes to the library to get some peace and quiet. Apparently having a little girl constantly babbling, trying to shove shoes in your hands, or climb up on your lap doesn't create the best study environment.
Linking up with: Friday's Fab Favorites, Favorite Fashion Friday, Be.You.Tiful Linkup, Sunday Style, Watch What I'm Wearing, Monday Must Haves, Monday Bloom, Funday Monday, Stylish Tuesday, I Feel Pretty, What I Wore, WIWW, Three-fer Thursday, Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday, Spotlight of the Week
Get the Look