This is a really easy tutorial. I'm not just saying that. It really is. I'm sure most of you have done a basic twisted ponytail. The one where you make a hole above your ponytail and flip your ponytail through it. That's all this is. It's just repeated several times. It's a great way to make a bubble ponytail feel less Princess Jasmine-y. You may already know what to do from what I just told you but here are more detailed instructions if you need them. Oh, and don't worry, I'm not 8 months pregnant again. I just took these pictures a few months ago ;)
1. Start with curled hair. I had curled mine the day before. You don't have to do this step but it does add some volume which is always nice.
2. Put your hair in a low ponytail to the side of your head. Don't make it too tight against your head.
3. Part your hair above the ponytail holder. Make a hole big enough to fit the rest of your hair through.
3. Put your hand through the hole and pull your ponytail through the hole.
5.Pull either side of the ponytail to tighten it and to close the hole.
6. Add another ponytail holder about three inches below your first one, creating a little bubble of hair.
7. Part this bubble of hair in the middle, creating another hole.
8. Put your fingers through the hole and pull the rest of the ponytail through the hole, like you did with the first ponytail.
9. Pull either side of the ponytail to close the hole.
10. Tug on either side of the twisted bubble to make it look bigger.
11. Repeat steps 6-10 down the rest of your hair.
You're done! Enjoy!
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment! They always make my day!